NRC11 ialah satu inisiatif pergerakan bebas yang bertujuan untuk memupuk semangat dan nilai-nilai aspirasi DS Najib Razak. Pergerakan yang diwujudkan di peringkat akar umbi ini diharap dapat mewujudkan komuniti yang saling menyayangi dan kesatuan majmuk yang lebih utuh. Mesej perpaduan bangsa dan Negara dapat disampaikan dengan lebih berkesan bukan melalui saluran pergerakan politik atau retorik gah yang sedia ada tetapi melalui kegiatan komuniti yang positif dan memberi manfaat bersama.
What is NRC11
The NRC11 is a club that carries out nation-building initiatives to positively benefit our community and people. We believe in the values, vision and ideals of Najib Razak, our Prime Minister, but we are not linked to any political party.
Why we do it
- We recognise what Prime Minister Najib Razak is doing with the various transformation plans and like him, we seek and want the best for our country.
- We believe in his actions and the need for the transformation of the country and government.
- We are keen to see the outcomes delivered. At the same time, we know that no government is perfect and there are times when they make mistakes and wrong decisions. And we don’t always agree with them. And you don’t have to agree with them either or with us. That is why they have to know what the people think and why. That is why we want to have this platform where we can share our opinions and feelings about things, so that we can get our messages across, to help make things better.
- We aim to make a difference to our society by carrying out activities to positively impact or benefit our community and people. It is targeted at making our community a better place to live in and move Malaysia forward.
- We believe that it is people like us, ordinary citizens who should support and spread his message of transformation for our country’s future. We don’t do it through political rallies or rhetoric that benefits nobody but through simple everyday activities and positive conversations that make a difference.
Who we are
- We are only linked to the people and the PM. And when we have the opportunity to meet him, we tell it like it is to him – no holds barred, no spin, just plain facts.